1. Support Healthy Breathing - Dilute a drop of Peppermint combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil and place under your nose to support open airways and help you breathe easily.
2. Hot Feet Fix – Add Peppermint to a cold compress and cool down your overworked feet.
3. Break Away from Summer Heat – Keep a spray bottle of water with a few drops of Peppermint nearby, especially when you really need to cool down!
4. Could You Start A Fire With Your Breath? Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse. It freshens breath and enables confidence for close encounters.
5. Take A Deep Breath – Inhale Peppermint deeply to invigorate lungs and increase alertness.
6. Stressed? Apply Peppermint to the neck and forehead with Lavender to relieve tension and pressure.
7. A Joint Effort – Peppermint is a great way to cool joints without taking an ice bath. It helps soothe occasional soreness in muscles and joints.
8. Tummy Calmer – Rub Peppermint on the the stomach or take internally for occasional digestive comfort.
9. Zero to Satiety in Seconds – Most people eat until they feel full. Diffusing Peppermint will help reign in the urge to snack on junk food. It’s a good way to control appetite and feel full faster.
10. Shake It Up – Add a drop of Peppermint to your chocolate TrimShake for a yummy twist.
11. On the Open Road – Don’t fall asleep at the wheel. Inhale Peppermint from a handkerchief or straight from the bottle to perk up on long drives.
12. Awaken Your Senses – Before your next workout, apply a bit of Peppermint to your chest or just take a deep breathe straight from the open bottle. Then, after your workout, add to shampoo to stimulate your senses and help with scalp health.
13. Approaching Deadlines Mean Long, Late Hours – Rather than grab a Snickers to revitalize as you go the extra mile, deeply inhale Peppermint to feel revitalized and ready to go.
14. Unblock Writer’s Block – Peppermint can support blood circulation and leave you feeling rejuvenated to keep those creative juices flowing. Spritz Peppermint on child’s shirt before study time for improved concentration and alertness.
15. Savor the Combination – Peppermint makes a delicious addition to all things chocolate. Add a drop into your chocolate beverages and baked good. Yum!
I received this information from a poster at the doTERRA Elevate Convention 2013.
This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease or replace proper medical attention.